There is so much more to achieve with the candles that come in custom candle boxes. Did you know that these boxes are the perfect tools for storing the candles in the first place? The original custom candle boxes of brands are ideal for the candles. They are according to the needs of the candles placed inside them. Because of this reason, it may include inserts and separators that may keep the candles upright and in their place. It prevents the risks of damaging the candles due to falls and other impacts. Most times, the custom printed candle boxes are from cardboard-based stocks. These cardboard boxes prevent the candles from the effects of temperature extremities, dust, and other damaging factors. They are custom-made in space-efficient designs and take less space during storage at homes and retail stores. Most brands prefer space-smart layouts, which allow them to display more products on the shelves.
Storing candles outside their custom printed candle boxes
There are a few tips to keep in mind when saving candles that do not come in custom candle packaging boxes. Some of them include;
- Candles go in a place that is not a source of heat as candles are flammable. It is vital to remain mindful of safety measures when storing this product. Under all circumstances, candles are kept away from ignition sources, pets, and children.
- They must go to places that are cool and dry. When storing at room temperature, ensure that it is not on the warmer side. Warmth in the environment can cause the candles to get de-shaped. One might also find their candles melted in higher temperatures.
- Some people are now resorting to freezing their candles. It can be a problematic scenario as low temperatures may cause candles to freeze and break. Cracked candles may absorb moisture and damage the wick permanently.
- The darker the storage area is, the better the condition of the stored candles will be. They will not lose their scent and color in darkness.
- When storing the votives or mini-candles outside their candle packaging boxes, remember to add dividers between them. The easiest way to keep them is using egg boxes.
- Always lay the taper candles flat when storing them. Making them stand upright will put them at risk of getting damaged. These candles are prone to get damaged during storage due to scratches and deforming. It is wise to use a bubble wrap around each when wrapping them flat. They are stacked on top of each other to save space. But a bubble wrap or a similar layer is used in between them.
- Like taper candles, the pillar candles are laid out flat. But each candle is wrapped individually. However, they are durable, and other smaller candles can be layered on top of these candles when storing.
Fun projects for kids with products in candle packaging boxes
Teach your kids how to write a secret message using candles. Separate all white candles from the colored ones. Ask them to hold the candles as pencils in their hands and write a ‘secret message’ on paper. Next, use dark hues from the water paints to paint over the written message. As the wax from candles is waterproof, it will reject the water paint stain. This way, the hidden message will be revealed.
Get perfect custom candle boxes
Candles are a popular gift item in the USA. Several brands are providing premium candles for their audiences. If you are looking for eye candy and functional, custom candle boxes for your brand, explore options with a California-based ClipnBox packaging company.