Epson Printers are well-known for their outstanding print quality and unique design. If you own one you can set it up and utilize devices such as laptops, desktop computers phones, tablets, and iPads to meet your printing needs without hassle. But, there are instances when you face certain issues on the printer which block the possibility of printing any type of document. They are Epson errors codes of 0x9Aand the error code 0x97. There could be a variety of reasons that lead to the occurrence of the errors mentioned above, when it is possible to find the root cause for the error, you will be able to fix the issue in a matter of minutes.
We will provide you with different solutions to rid yourself of the Epson Printer error 0x9A and 0x97. Before we get started, let’s take a look at the most frequently occurring reasons that cause these errors.
What Is Error Code 0x9A on an Epson Printer Mean?
One of the most frequent Epson Printer errors, the Epson error code 0x9A an alert that indicates the existence of a problem in the Epson Printer. If you experience this error, you’ll observe the error code 0x9a appearing in the LED display of your printer. In the majority of cases, people will notice this error message being visible on the LCD screen as they are working with the printer. The cause could be anything from software or hardware-related issues, to the presence or presence of viruses on the PC There could be a variety of causes that could trigger this Epson Printer error 0x9A.
How to troubleshoot Epson Workforce Workforce 3640 printer error Code 0x9A?
If you’re aware of the most frequent reasons why the error code is 0x9A Read on to discover the numerous ways you can solve the issue. Let’s take a look:
- Examine to see if there are Paper Jams
One of the most efficient solutions to resolving your Epson error message. The most effective way to fix the error code involves unplugging and clearing any paper that is jammed. Here’s how to accomplish this:
- Stop all printing jobs on your PC, then shut off your printer.
- Disconnect all the cables, including the printer’s power adapter to the electrical socket.
- Access the door to the printer and verify for papers that are jammed.
- Grab the jammed paper with both hands and take them out, ensuring that there are no traces of paper visible within.
- Then, find the cartridges that contain ink and remove them. Reinstall them and make sure they’re installed correctly.
- Connect the power adapter of the printer back to the socket, and then turn it on.
- Place some plain A4-sized papers onto the tray of paper and print commands via your computer to see whether your printer is printing correctly.
- Clean the Printhead that is Clogged
The cleaning of the printer’s head is typically considered to be the most efficient solution to your Epson Printer error 0x9A. Follow the below-mentioned steps to get rid of the printhead on your printer:
- Turn off the printer by pressing its power button, and then disconnecting the device’s power adapter from its electrical socket.
- Open the access door of the printer, and find the printhead.
- Remove the printhead from the printer, and set it away.
- Use a pin to get rid of the dirt from the printhead of your Epson Printer.
- Now, dip the cloth in an ice-cold bowl and then remove any excess water content.
- Use the wet cloth to wash the printhead. Then, put the printhead into its slot, then switch the printer on.
The Epson Printer Error Code is 0x97.
Problems such as Epson error codes 0x97 can occur when there is an internal issue in the printer. In addition, a malfunction on the motherboard or another internal component of the printer may cause the error 0x97 on Epson Printers. Most of the time the simple reboot of your printer will fix the issue, however, it is possible to search for alternative ways to eliminate the issue. Additionally, if you’ve purchased an Epson Printer recently and it is covered by warranty, you can have it checked for problems without having to pay any money.
How to Solve Epson wf 3640 error code 0x97?
Problems like Epson wf 3640 error code 0x97 are a given. But, if you come to know the reason for the error, you will be able to eliminate the issue quickly.
One of the primary causes of Epson Printer error code 0x97 is because jamming of paper inside the printer. In addition, a blocked printhead and printer settings that are not correct can cause the error code 0x97 on Epson Printers. To fix this issue troubleshooting issue, you should go through the troubleshooting tips listed below:
- First, turn off your printer, and then disconnect the power adapter of your printer from the electrical socket.
- Open the printer’s access door and see whether there are blocked papers.
- Grab the jammed papers with both hands and gently remove them, making sure that there are no paper traces remaining inside.
- Find the printhead and take the printhead from its slot.
- Now, dip an item of cloth in the bowl of water that is lukewarm and rinse off the excess water.
- Make use of the damp cloth to wash the printhead.
- Additionally, make use of pins to eliminate any dirt or dust particles from the printhead. Then, put the printhead into its slot, and then close the access door for the printer.
Troubleshooting Epson WF-7620 Error Code 0x97
As with the other Epson Printer models similar to other models, the Epson WF-7620 error code is 0x97. It appears when there’s an issue with the internal hardware of the printer. Additionally, a malfunction on the motherboard may trigger this error code, 0x97 appearing in Epson WF-7620 printers. To eliminate this issue, start the printer again and determine if the issue is fixed.
If restarting the printer fails to fix the issue Try cleaning the printhead, and then look for jammed paper in the printer. They are one of the best methods of identifying the cause of the error code 0x97 on Epson WF-7620 printers.
The Final Words
If you encounter errors with your Epson printer codes the error codes 0x9A or 0x97 can be frustrating, particularly if you’re printing documents. If you can determine the cause of the issue and fix it. You will be able to eliminate the issue by using the troubleshooting techniques described in this article. Follow these steps exactly to remove these errors and guarantee an effortless experience using the Epson printer.