Among home appliances in the Indian marketplace, washing machines are catching up to take first place among required essentials. Homemakers from urban areas to Tier 1 and Tier 2 cities in India have placed orders for washing machines in the last year, and more so due to the pandemic. The average Indian household is so dependent on house help for undertaking basic but daily chores, such as washing and drying clothes, most households during the lockdown, and even after it was lifted, saw the need for an appliance to wash clothes.
The washing machine has never been used more than it is in present-day India, with washing machine sales increasing with each festive season. Previously, owning a washing machine, like the air conditioner, was considered a luxury. Now every Indian household wants one, as it reduces dependence on house help and washes garments effectively and quickly.
Washing Machine Pros in 2021
The growth of the washing machine industry has practically wiped out the detergent bar industry in India. Anyone who’s washed their clothes by hand will heave a sigh of relief due to the washing machines we have in the Indian market presently. Selecting the best washing machine for your family can be a tedious task. You get two basic types, namely the front load washing machine and the top load variant.
The advantage of a top load washing machine is that you don’t have to bend much. In a front-load machine, seniors and people with muscle ailments may find it a challenge to load clothes. Besides this, modern washing machines, whether you pick a top load or front load washing machine, come with digital displays and features like timers to set wash cycles while you are away from home, or asleep, as and when you need clothes cleaned.
Features in smart washing machines in 2021 include the removal of allergens from clothes, energy-efficient aspects, and ways to save water, by recycling it in the machine itself. Some new machines from brands like Samsung enable you to add clothes to the washing cycle while it’s on or allow you to add extra detergent during the cycle.
Top Ten Washing Machines in 2021
You get fully automatic and semi-automatic washing machines in India. Semi-automatic machines are cheaper as manual work is required, like filling the machine with water and draining it out. It consists of two tubs and is a top-load appliance. Indian consumers have realized the convenience of a fully automatic washing machine, although costlier, as they offer convenience and advanced features. These come in top load machines and front load machines. Top load machines are less costly, even if fully automatic than front load machines. You can buy any type, cost depending on technology, capacity, and brand. Here are ten of the best washers in India in 2021.
- Samsung 8 Kg with Addwash (WW80K54E0WW) Front-Load Washing Machine – A front load machine with “Addwash” feature lets you add clothes to the wash cycle mid-way. You can also add more detergent during the wash cycle.
- Whirlpool 6.5 Kg Whitemagic (Royal Gen X) Washing Machine – With a capacity of 6.5 Kg, this top-load machine comes with a 5-star energy rating, thus ensuring that the washer consumes less energy. The express wash cleans clothes faster as well.
- Bosch 7 Kg (WAJ2416SIN) Washing Machine – This front load washing machine is ideal for households with kids, as it comes with anti-bacterial wash modes and an anti-tangle feature.
- LG 6.5 Kg (T65SKSF4Z) Washing Machine – This machine has a smart way of working. It comes equipped with a turbo drum, and gives clothes a thorough wash. This is a rust-free machine with automatic drum-clean ability. The smart diagnostic function connects to a phone app for troubleshooting purposes.
- IFB 6 Kg (Diva Aqua SX) Washing Machine – IFB has always made durable and reliable front load machines, this one being an energy saver with a 5-star rating (the top-most). It comes with the Aqua Energie feature that energizes the water to give clothes a gentle, yet rigorous wash.
- Godrej 6 Kg (WTEON 600 AD 5.0 ROGR) Washing Machine – This top-load machine can compete with the best. Soak technology gives your clothes a good cleaning. Contours in the drum provide effective “scrubbing” to the clothes.
- Haier 5.8 Kg (HWM58020S) Washing Machine – With a 5.8 Kg capacity, this is the perfect top load machine for couples and bachelors. Six customizable wash programs let you get personalized wash cycles.
- LG 6 Kg (FHT1006ZNW) Washing Machine – This front load machine gives quality washing with a steam wash function. You can work the machine through the LG ThinQ app and remotely control washing modes and programs that take care of everything from duvets to baby clothes.
- Haier 7 Kg (HW70B12636NZP) Washing Machine – A front load wonder from Haier, this machine has a great antibacterial wash cycle, and an inverter motor that operates more reliably than other motors. Machines operate well even with low water pressure, never compromising on the quality of cleaning.
- Panasonic 7 Kg (NAF70BH9MRB) Washing Machine – This top-load machine comes with effective stain removal technology, removing stains with activated foam. The machine saves water from the final rinse, and uses it for the next wash cycle.
Buy your favorite washing machine from a wide range of options at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store, and pay with your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card in stress-free no-cost EMIs.